We like this list of 16 good qualities of Lord Rama:
1) He never spoke lies.
2) He never spoke foul language.
3) He will not expect the other person to speak first. He himself will smile and start the relationship.
4) He never played games that involved luck.
5) He never remembered what he gave to others.
6) He never thought about his greatness.
7) If someone did many misdeeds to him but only one good thing sometime, he will only talk about that good thing and never about those many misdeeds.
8) If someone comes to him criticizing him, he will understand why that person is disappointed with him and answer him in such a way that the misunderstanding is erased.
9) He can be satisfied with 50% of what he usually eats. Even with 25% or even a handful of meal.
10) He indulged in pleasures without transcending social norms.
11) He was interested in earning money. He never wasted the money he earned. But spent them in such a way that it is useful for everyone.
12) Though he was interested in earning money he was fully aware about the higher truth and did all his spiritual practices.
13) He was a well wisher, not just for his people but each and every creature on earth.
14) Never in his life time did he think about any other woman other than Sita (his wife).
15) His appearance was always pleasing. ie., he presented himself nicely in front others.
16) The principle of his life was to save anyone who surrendered at his feet. No matter how much harm that person had caused to him.
Reminder: Lord Rama’s Birthday (Rama Navami) is celebrated this year on April 8 IST: http://www.astroved.com/rama_navami.aspx